Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/10

5:15am: Zip Fizz

I'm not hungry for breakfast, so I skip it. I'm a big believer in listening to my body. Some days it needs fuel right away, and sometimes it doesn't.

9am: I mix another Zip Fizz and sip it until 9:45 when I begin my workout. I can tell I have a lot of energy and I'm going to do some tough intervals today, so the extra Fizz will come in handy right now. I get on the Treadmill and do 50 minutes of backward, sideways and forward intervals. I finish with some intense intervals on the elliptical machine and then 20 minutes of abs. You can contact me if you would like more detailed information on my workout.

Noon: 1 bottle of water on the way home from the gym. I sweat a ton and I need to replenish.

12:30: Diet Coke at Subway. My kids are eating lunch, but I don't like their food...I'm really picky. I'm hungry, but I'll eat when I get home. The Coke is not healthy...actually, it's really bad for me, but it will tide me over for a bit.

1:45: I finally eat. 6 oz leftover chicken breast from last night, a big bowl of microwaved green beans (I cook them for 6 minutes...they are the organic beans from Costco). I add 1 tsp of butter and some sea salt to the beans. I drink a Zero Vitamin Water with the meal.

3:30pm: I'm hungry, so I have a bowl of Chex with 1 cup of milk, 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter and 1 tbsp ground flaxseed. (The Chex is all simple carbs...I get some protein with the milk, some monounsaturated fat from the p.b. and some great omega 3 fatty acid and fiber from the flaxseed). This meal is a yummy treat!

4:30: I'm thirsty and I chug a Zero Vitamin Water

6pm: I eat a green salad with the rest of the chicken (about 4 ounces) from dinner last night. I dress the salad with 2 tbsp of the low-fat lime dressing I cooked the chicken with last night. I also eat a bowl of dry Chex cereal with 1 1/2 cups of milk (I drink in a cup), 1 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 2 tbsp peanut butter and 1/2 serving of raisins. (I dip the cereal in the p.b/flaxseed mixture and pop a raisin in with the mix. It's an awesome treat...crunchy, salty and sweet!
I also have two more of the organic sandwich cookies. If it's worth it, it's worth it!

8:30: 1 cup of rooibois tea with milk and stevia.

10:30: 20 cherries and diet 7-up.


No comments: